Klepp Absauganlagen GmbH Trade Fair Report Productronica 2021
We are glad that Productronica could take place in Munich.
This was the right time to introduce the new “4” control system. This enables our filter systems to fully meet the requirements of Industry 4.0. Whether it is the control by production machines or network capability as well as the easy operation via a touch display, it does not matter. Control 4 can be expanded by any type of sensor technology (residual dust, temperature, humidity, CO2, flow monitoring).
Furthermore, we were able to show our patented Airflow Switch AFS in the further developed version. It is now elegantly integrated into the NW 50 suction arm. Further integrations in other diameters are in the works. With this manually operated system or the pressure difference-dependent version, we can respond to any situation required on your site. This makes the extraction system more intelligent and more economical in terms of energy consumption.
We are still here for you
For a few weeks now, we have all been meeting every day to exchange information and take action on the handling of COVID-19, and we would like to inform you about our position on this
Klepp Absauganlagen GmbH agrees with the Robert Koch Institute that the corona virus represents a health risk for everyone. This also applies to healthy people with an intact immune system, for whom the disease usually has no greater consequences than a typical flu. Each and every one of us can, however, without knowing it, transmit the virus to family members, friends and acquaintances, among whom there are also people with an attacked immune system. It is therefore the responsibility of all of us to do our utmost to prevent the spread of the virus.
In order to meet our duty of care to our employees and at the same time make our contribution to society, we have taken measures to contain the novel coronavirus Covid-19. These are implemented as follows:
- No handshake greeting
- distance between the employees 1,5m
- Sensitization and information of our employees
- Information and sensitization of all managers
- Implementation of infection prevention measures
- Every day all contact surfaces are cleaned and disinfected
- Deliveries from our suppliers are only made without direct contact to our employees
- No visits by external persons. In urgent emergencies, admission will only be granted on presentation of a corresponding self-disclosure
- Our employees do not travel to risk areas.
- Duty to report in case of infection in the family circle or if contact to sick persons has been established.
- Isolation of all persons who are infected, have had direct contact with infected persons, or have been in risk areas named after the publication of the Robert Koch Institute.
With these measures, we can guarantee full delivery capability at the present time. Further measures will be examined and initiated or implemented depending on how the situation develops. We hope your and our employees remain healthy and look forward to a continued constructive and trusting cooperation.
Your team of Klepp Absauganlagen GmbH