Welcoming Ralph Bax
With immediate effect, we are pleased to welcome Mr. Ralph Bax as Operations Manager. He will also support the sales department as Inside Sales. We wish him good luck and success in his new position.
Farewell to Tobias Schaffarzyk
After Mr. Tobias Schaffarzyk successfully completed his training as an industrial clerk a year ago, we will be saying goodbye to him this year on April 15. He will start his journey to further education and we wish him much success and luck.
We are still here for you
For a few weeks now, we have all been meeting every day to exchange information and take action on the handling of COVID-19, and we would like to inform you about our position on this
Klepp Absauganlagen GmbH agrees with the Robert Koch Institute that the corona virus represents a health risk for everyone. This also applies to healthy people with an intact immune system, for whom the disease usually has no greater consequences than a typical flu. Each and every one of us can, however, without knowing it, transmit the virus to family members, friends and acquaintances, among whom there are also people with an attacked immune system. It is therefore the responsibility of all of us to do our utmost to prevent the spread of the virus.
In order to meet our duty of care to our employees and at the same time make our contribution to society, we have taken measures to contain the novel coronavirus Covid-19. These are implemented as follows:
- No handshake greeting
- distance between the employees 1,5m
- Sensitization and information of our employees
- Information and sensitization of all managers
- Implementation of infection prevention measures
- Every day all contact surfaces are cleaned and disinfected
- Deliveries from our suppliers are only made without direct contact to our employees
- No visits by external persons. In urgent emergencies, admission will only be granted on presentation of a corresponding self-disclosure
- Our employees do not travel to risk areas.
- Duty to report in case of infection in the family circle or if contact to sick persons has been established.
- Isolation of all persons who are infected, have had direct contact with infected persons, or have been in risk areas named after the publication of the Robert Koch Institute.
With these measures, we can guarantee full delivery capability at the present time. Further measures will be examined and initiated or implemented depending on how the situation develops. We hope your and our employees remain healthy and look forward to a continued constructive and trusting cooperation.
Your team of Klepp Absauganlagen GmbH