Extraction Arm PR systems
Optimum extraction arm for industrial applications
PR owes its numerous new and significant advantages to innovative technology combined with new materials and a stronger focus on design:
- Uniquely easy to manoeuvre
- Particularly positionally stable
- Optimally designed hood for welding fumes and other warm contaminants
- Maximum suction efficiency and highest possible collection capacity
PR is designed according to the Fumex basic principles:
- Externally positioned support arms
- A natural and pure air flow ensures a low pressure drop.
- Low risk of blockage
- Supplied partially assembled for easy installation
Versions of the PR hose extraction arms
Fastenings made of powder-coated steel
Support arms made of aluminium and anthracite coloured joints made of PA and PP
The hood in anthracite PP and hood plate in aluminium
Dark blue PVC hose.
White powder-coated steel fasteners. Support arms in anodised aluminium and joints in white polyamide and polypropylene. White hood with anthracite handle in polypropylene and hood plate in anodised aluminium and white PVC hose.
White powder-coated steel fasteners. Support arms in anodised aluminium and joints in white polyamide and polypropylene. White hood with anthracite handle in polypropylene, hood plate and screws in stainless steel.
Wall console made of steel with conductive powder coating.
Aluminium support arms with conductive powder coating.
Joints made of conductive PP.
Hood made of conductive PP with hood plate made of stainless steel.
Semi-transparent white PU hose for dusty pollutants.